Nihta V.F. Liando M.A., Ph.D.
Charged To Your Single Tuition | 2 Hours – S1 UNIMA
Semester Lesson Plan
Study Program : English Education
Level : S2
Course : Second Language Acquisition and Language Learning
Course Code : 81022105
Semester : I
Credit hours : 2
Course Status : Compulsory
Lecturer : Nihta V.F. Liando M.A., Ph.D.
- Strongly believe in the Almighty God and able to demonstrate the religious attitude by promoting honesty;
- Uphold the values of humanity in carrying out lectures abased on religion, morals and ethics by being patient, meticulous, and through;
- Internalize academic values, norms, and ethics through reflection on statistical utilization steps in language learning.
- Mastering the basic principles of second language acquisition and various studies on SLA;
- Able to examine the naturalistic first language environment and the instructed one;
- Able to review crucial issues, concepts, findings and theories on SLA.
- Able to use the scientific work of English to communicate both oral and written in the academic context in smoothly, accurately, and acceptably.
General competencies for Master
- Able to develop logical, critical, systematic, and relative thinking through scientific research, creation of design or artwork in science and technology that pay attention and apply humanity value according to their expertise, compile scientific conception and result of study based on rules, and scientific ethics in the form of a thesis published, articles in accredited scientific journals;
- Able to perform academic validation or assessment in accordance with their areas of expertise in solving problems in relevant communities or industries through the development of knowledge and expertise;
- Able to formulate ideas, ideas and scientific arguments in a responsible and based on academic ethics, and communicate them through the media to the academic community and wider community;
- Able to identify the scientific field that became the object of his research and position it into a research map developed through inter or multidisciplinary approach;
- Able to take decisions in the context of solving problems of science and technology development that concerns and implements the value of humanities based on the study, analysis or experiment toward information and data;
- Able to manage, develop and maintain networking with colleagues within institutions and the broader research community;
- Able to increase the capacity of learning independently;
- Capable of documenting, storing, securing, and rediscovering data research results in order to ensure validity and prevent plagiarism;
- Have English language proficiency and communication skill in oral and written with English proficiency equivalent to TOEFL score of 500 / IELTS 6.
- Able to sue linguistic basic concepts in language learning.
- Able to use basic concepts of literary type in English learning.
- Have a positive understanding and attitude towards the differences between cultures.
- Able to develop learning tools that are consistent with the characteristics of learners.
- Able to apply the design of learning in varied learning situations.
- Able to manage classes effectively based on behavior modification principles.
- Able to do research in learning English.
- Able to use information and communication technology (ICT) in learning English.
- Have the ability to think and critical literacy.